Honolulu Personal Injury Lawyers
Turbin Chu Heidt Attorneys at Law -808.528.4000
At Turbin Chu Heidt Attorneys at Law, our personal injury lawyers are dedicated to
our clients and providing outstanding representation and trusted, personalized service to obtain the highest compensation you deserve. If you have been
seriously injured ontact us, Honolulu personal injury attorneys as soon
as possible. We have a record of obtaining many through negotiations,
arbitrations or trials resulting in the maximum compensation that our
clients deserve. Please send a message in the “Contact Us” box or
call us today.
Trust in our team!
Unlike other firms in the area, Turbin Chu Heidt has been serving the Honolulu
community and the island of Oahu
for over 35 years. Our founding attorneys take pride in their numerous awards, accolades
Attorney Richard Turbin Esq.
- Elected 2005 President of the Hawaii State Bar Association
- Elected to the Hawaii Academy of Plaintiffs' Attorneys
- Founder and President of the Consumer Lawyers of Hawaii
- Graduated Harvard Law School with a Doctor of Jurisprudence in 1969
Attorney Rai Saint Chu
- Elected to the 1978 Hawaii State Constitutional Convention
- Elected 2009 Hawaii State Bar Association President
- Former Deputy Public Defender and lobbyist for mental health issues
- Former attorney for the State House of Representatives
Attorney Janice D. Heidt
- Worked on numerous national-level cases
- Experience with personal injury, medical negligence, trials, and mediations
- Graduate of the University of Denver College of Law
Millions of Dollars Recovered for Clients
With the combined experience of our talented staff, we have been able to
successfully attain millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on
behalf of our clients. We understand that this time in your life may be
difficult, but with the right law firm on your side, you could receive
a favorable resolution and compensation for your case.
To learn more about Turbin Chu Heidt and our team of lawyers,
contact our office today and schedule a
free consultation with our attorneys and staff.