Many people think that they can handle a personal injury case on their own. The insurance companies know they do not to have to pay enough to cover that claimant's losses and future needs. Or worse, after tangling with an insurance company, those without attorneys end up with no recovery at all.
If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries in a car accident in Hawaii, please contact the experienced personal injury lawyers of Turbin Chu Heidt. Our goal is to help you recover the maximum compensation. Even after attorney fees, you should always come out ahead compared to any settlement you might reach without legal representation.
5 Reasons To Hire An Experienced Lawyer For Your Accident Claims
- Liability — It may seem clear to you who was at fault, but the other party and their insurance company may not agree. Our lawyers are personally involved in the investigation, visiting the crash scene to gather evidence that may later prove crucial. We also have the resources to hire professional investigators and accident reconstruction experts if liability is disputed.
- Medical knowledge — Our attorneys are well-versed in the medical aspects of your case. We can establish a causal connection between your injuries and the other party's negligence, and we are skilled at documenting medical progress and portraying the impact on your life — activities you can no longer enjoy, the effect on your ability to work, and ongoing pain or disabilities. Without legal help, the average person may forfeit many thousands of dollars in potential damages.
- Insurance companies — Insurers have an incentive to pay as slowly as possible and as little as possible. They can afford to play a waiting game. We are wise to the tactics that insurance companies use to deny, delay or minimize settlements. Our lawyers know what facts will convince insurers that your injuries are real and your damages are justified.
- Trial litigation — The vast majority of car accident claims are settled out of court. However, the amount of your settlement may hinge on the strength of your negotiating position. Turbin Chu Heidt regularly obtains good case results because of our courtroom reputation and demonstrated record of jury verdicts.
- Contingency fee representation — Like most injury firms, we provide a free, no-obligation consultation and case evaluation. We also take cases on contingency. This means that we bear the costs of investigation and case preparation, and you do not owe any legal fees unless we are successful in securing compensation for you. The more serious your injuries, the more important it is to have a qualified lawyer on your side.
Turbin Chu Heidt is based in Honolulu. Our car accident lawyers handle motor vehicle accident cases throughout Oahu and the neighbor islands. Call us at 808-528-4000 to arrange a free consultation, or contact us online.