Motor Vehicle Accidents In Hawaii
Honolulu is no stranger to traffic, congestion and careless motorists. Thousands of drivers, passengers and pedestrians are involved in car accidents each year, sometimes resulting in life-altering injuries.
The Honolulu personal injury lawyers of Turbin Chu Heidt are dedicated to your full recovery. We have obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for clients who suffered serious or permanent injuries in auto accidents.
Schedule your free consultation today: We handle motor vehicle accidents on Oahu and throughout Hawaii, including nonresidents injured while vacationing here. Call 808-528-4000 to protect your rights.
Don’t Pay The Price For Another Driver’s Negligence
Our local firm has represented crash victims for more than 40 years. Our attorneys personally visit accident scenes to gather evidence, talk to witnesses and understand the dynamics of the accident.
If fault is disputed, we can bring in engineers and other professionals to establish how the collision happened. Even when liability is clear, there is much work to do in documenting your injuries and securing monetary damages, especially in cases of major injuries or death.
We have experience with all scenarios involving motor vehicles:
- Crashes involving two or more cars
- Collisions with trucks and commercial vehicles
- Passengers of buses and taxis
- Pedestrians and bike riders hit by cars
- Accidents involving motorcycles and recreational vehicles
- Collisions caused by distracted drivers or drunk drivers
- At-fault drivers who are not insured or underinsured
Our local knowledge and legal skills put you in position for maximum compensation, through negotiation, arbitration or trial.
4 Important Steps If You Are Involved In An Accident
- Immediately contact Honolulu Police Department to report the incident.
- Accept medical treatment and inform the responding officer that you were injured.
- If possible, take pictures of the vehicles and crash scene.
- Collect information about the accident — including time and date, the other party’s driver’s license and insurance information, witness statements.
Contact Turbin Chu Heidt At 808-528-4000!
As soon as possible after a collision, we encourage you to contact our team and speak with our trusted Honolulu personal injury lawyers. We proudly serve the island of Oahu, including East Honolulu, Waimanalo, and Hickam. We represent Hawaii residents as well as visitors from any of the 50 states.
Turbin Chu Heidt works on a contingency fee basis. You will not pay a fee or any expenses until we obtain the compensation that you deserve.